Home
Features
Home
I'm ok
King Nzima - I'm ok (prod by mrlehammix)
King Nzima - I'm ok (prod by mrlehammix)
McEvans
09:59
The 7 Pillars Entertainment artiste, producer and singer King Nzima is out with a brand new dancehall tune tagged I’m Ok which was produced by Mrlehammix. stream ,download and share this melodious tune below.
[
Download
]
If you cannot see the audio controls, your browser does not support the audio element
I'm ok
King Nzima
Mrlehammix
Share on
Popular Posts
Whyte Faze ft Sarkodie-Biibi ba
Masaka kids Africana
OA RESTAURANT AND PUB
Facebook
Search
Recent Posts
Quami Wise - Neverland EP
Akua Anese IT Tutorials, University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)
McEvans -Shebaba(Prod. By Mirlbeat) released today...
Amiegram - Ohemaa (Prod by Acedopekid)
Mary Anning - 3y3 temporal
Learn With Manta, University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)
6 nominations for Ghana as AFRIMA releases final nominee list
Contact Evans Grafix for all your Campus designs (UMaT)
Afriyie Blessed - Abodam (prod by McEvans)
Share on